Oat Milk

So simple and yet so delicious, and full of fiber to make you go #2!
This is a great gentle everyday detox to keep yourself regular. The first time I had oat milk in my latte, I was feeling gassy and poopy all day! However, as I keep drinking it, just like kombucha, the effects dissipate and keeps me happy and regular. Try it, especially on days after a heavy dinner.
Ingredients
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 tablespoon oat flakes or oatmeal
  • Honey or maple syrup or organic sugar + cinnamon or whatever sweetener you choose (I skipped the sweetener but kept the cinnamon).
Preparation
Get a cup and fill one cup of water and add the 1 tablespoon of oat flakes + sweetener + cinnamon. You can refrigerate it overnight or wait a couple hours.
Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach - I usually use it as my milk for my morning coffee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Sesame - the food trend I love

Cuñape

Making Mocochinchi