Raw Food doc

I pitched my documentary about the raw food movement and got chosen! Woo woo! So next semester, I'll be able to go and film with a real film crew with faculty backing. So excited.

As for my raw food diet, I've been going at many different "percentages." I'd like to go close to 100 percent for at least a week but I end up falling at day 3 or day 4. I still try again the next day but it's really hard without an eating plan and convenient go-to foods.

For next week I think I'll try to buy foods that are easy to eat and that's on the go so that I will always have snacks on me. At the same time, I need delicious raw meals that I will WANT to eat. Some of the snacks I bought at erewhon were definitely hit or miss. I should review some of the things I'm eating here.

I'm also realizing what I like and what I don't like in terms of flavor and texture. I never realized that I don't really like dill. Nope, definitely not a dill person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Sesame - the food trend I love

Cuñape

Making Mocochinchi