Raw Food Detox Day #3


Really quick.

I noticed that I got angry a lot today. Like everything pissed me off. I mean, I'll admit the things that happened to me were pretty annoying even on a normal day but maybe it's because I'm going through withdrawal and I'm really stressed out about this pitch tape but I got super angry and I pretty much stayed angry all day long. I had a few dips of happiness and complacency but then when I got home, I got fired up again. I'm a little more calm now. I blame it on the detox because it's easier than saying I have anger issues...which I don't.

Anyway, I ate a lot of raw food today. Instead of telling you what I ate this time, I'll show you. I ate these throughout the day. I couldn't finish my salad because it was too big.

I already lost 3 pounds.

fruit salad with kombucha.


I added a slice of blood orange into my kombucha.


I couldn't finish my fruit salad so I took the rest "to go."


My salad.



Some guacamole that I packed to have with my raw onion crackers.

The best part: dessert! Brownies.
Since I couldn't have Liz's brownies, I decided to have these today.
I ate all four pieces. Check out the ingredients!




Everything I ate today. I couldn't finish the salad cuz it was too big. I'm still full, believe it or not. I wonder if when you detox, you don't feel as hungry all the time?

Comments

I've heard with some people who detox, you release a lot of emotions as well as toxins in your body. So let's so it's not you and just the detox working. :)
amyjae said…
keep up the good work! eating things "cold" makes me sad. i'm glad you're doing this for your health! keep posting! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Black Sesame - the food trend I love

Cuñape

Making Mocochinchi