Raw Food Detox Day #5

This morning I had coffee. I had to. I was so tired. I still brought my lunch and ate most of it - Korean seaweed salad, kimchi. But, I also had beer and tortilla chips with guacamole and salsa. At least the only non raw things were the beer and the tortilla chips.

I then had another large cup of iced coffee.

I decided to only go raw by 50% today, which essentially means I am not on the raw food diet anymore since I have to be over 75% to be considered a raw foodist. Actually, I'm not sure how the percentages work...by calories or by intake or volume? Regardless, I'll get back on track tomorrow after the pitch. As for now, I'm going to inject myself with any sort of toxin near me so I can survive this pitching process.

Hopefully I'll get this pitch and be able to go on a longer raw food journey. =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Sesame - the food trend I love

Cuñape

Making Mocochinchi