Ladurée


One of the most exciting things about going to Paris was KNOWING that I was going to be stuffing my face with one of these delectable morsels of heavenly goodness. Really, no macaron compares to these but at the same time, you must manage your expectations. They're not going to "shock" you if you've already had some macarons in the U.S. or anywhere else, really. It won't be drastically different than the kind you can get from Parisian patisseries in your neighborhood, but the slight difference you will find is in the ingredients and the natural flavors they use.

Check out the video(s) for more.





watch the video on tripfilms.com!


Watch more
travel videos at tripfilms.com

Ladurée
75 ave Champs Elysees 75008
Paris 01 40 75 08 75

21 rue Bonaparte 75006
Paris 01 44 07 64 87

16 rue Royale 75008
Paris 01 42 60 21 79

64 bd Haussmann 75009
Paris 01 42 82 40 10

Comments

Marie said…
Laduree made me very happy on the plane ride back from Paris. I still have the pretty box!
sdfafsadf said…
Hi Marie, thanks for the comment! I only wished that I could have brought some back home. We were going to Spain next so we just ate our last ones at the airport. Next time, I know better and will be flying out from Paris instead... or just go to nyc where they have a laduree. i wonder when they'll open one in LA.

Popular posts from this blog

Black Sesame - the food trend I love

Cuñape

Making Mocochinchi