Sunday Brunch at Home




Sundays are our special days because on Saturdays I have class from 9am-5pm so Sundays are the only days my hubby and I can spend all day together. So, to start off the day, I make brunch!

The first Sunday we spent together, I made this open faced sandwich bar, using one of the platters we got from our registry! This new plate really inspired me to make a spread and another added benefit would be that I didn't have to assemble all the sandwiches.

I decided to go with a brie toast (the ones with less brie were mine, since I'm still trying to watch my weight) and since brie tastes good with sweet or savory pairings, I added the pear and strawberry jam on the side, but also avocado, cherry tomatoes, salami, and arugula for the savory pairing.

And, it was a hit! So good! And it only took about 15 minutes.

Today I made Huevos Rancheros style Omelette with hash browns, jalapeno bread and avocado and some tepanade (not shown).


I had some leftover ingredients from the enchiladas I made the other night so I threw them into an omelette and wah la! SO GOOD.

Comments

Mary said…
Brunch is the best :) You're adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Sesame - the food trend I love

Cuñape

Making Mocochinchi