Dieting

I've gained so much weight from the Foodies Nation documentary I'm doing that I'm looking at different ways to trim back down.

There is the Raw food diet, which, basically you can't eat anything cooked over 116 degrees. My co-worker/boss says she lost 40 pounds on it.

I can also go vegan ala Skinny Bitch style. Then there's the Abs Diet, eating organic food only, etc. etc.

I'm also doing the bar method, which is supposed to burn my butt but it's really just kicking my butt.

Really, I think I should eat out less. =*(

Comments

I think you should continue to eat out, but continue to work out. There seems to be a common thread here among some blogger friends of mine. I am battling my own bulge this week by running and eating chirashi.

Popular posts from this blog

Black Sesame - the food trend I love

Cuñape

Making Mocochinchi