BEST FOOD OF 2022 RECAP

I haven't been writing about food in a while. I've been busy on other platforms like instagram where I created a new food focused account, and Tik Tok where I do many reviews in video form which seems to be more my platform. However as this year comes to a close and I have an itch to write a more long form entry, I find myself back here to check in with myself (since I have zero readers lol).

If you want to see the best food of 2022 recap, they're in my main IG highlights which I will eventually migrate over to my food IG @kimchidripp.

What I noticed this year is that I am less of a home cook and more of an enjoyer of food others cook for me. Call it lazy, call me a bad cook, but I'm noticing this tendency. The other thing I noticed is that I tended to over cook for a crowd so that I could have leftovers the next days so I didn't have to cook again but then, I realized I didn't like eating leftovers. Even when we ate out and brought leftovers home, unless it was pizza or din tai fung, the leftovers would hang around for days and eventually thrown out. 

Now that I'm here having wanted to write a more long form entry I'm realizing I have already said everything I wanted to say in these videos I made throughout the year. HAHAHa. So, I'm posting a couple here as samples but follow me on Tik Tok or Instagram if you want to see more. I will be uploading them eventually to youtube as well. The best part of some of these videos is that my son joins me in co-narrating some of them. Check them out!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Sesame - the food trend I love

Cuñape

Making Mocochinchi