Grom Gelato



Grom Gelato is finally in California. Is it fair that NYC gets all the European exports first (I hear Laduree is open now in NYC, and let's not forget all the fashion brands that go to NYC before hitting LA) while we wait out here in the sunny coast until it is deemed profitable for Americans? Also, what's up with the no marketing? I didn't hear about Grom being open in Malibu until a year later! That's so blasphemous when I think about all the times I could have been stuffing my face with pistachio... for a whole year... what a waste.

I first had Grom in NYC, then again in Paris, and every time, I couldn't resist coming back to the pistachio flavor over and over again. Grom started in Italy, of course, with over 33 locations in the motherland. Worldwide, you can find Grom in Malibu, Paris, Osaka, Tokyo, and New York. There is something comforting knowing that you can get the same flavor of gelato in so many different countries. Sure, there are negatives to globalization but when you taste Grom's pistachio flavor, you're going to need one closer to home like, right now.

Grom in Paris:




Check out the video blog and let me know what you think, what is missing, any questions or comments you may have. I want to make these videos as informative and fun as possible.

Grom Gelato
3886 Cross Creek Rd.
Malibu, CA 90265
(310) 456-9797
www.grom.it


Grom Gelato on Urbanspoon

Comments

Gawd, we LOVED Grom when we were living in Florence - top-quality ingredients and such consistency! Their monthly flavors are always killer.

Thanks for visiting our blog and for your insights on Bolivia!

Popular posts from this blog

Black Sesame - the food trend I love

Cuñape

Making Mocochinchi